Report provides key market data on the Argentina Knee Reconstruction market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments – Primary Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Replacement and Revision Knee Replacement. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Analyst uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible. The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases). Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on:
• Market size for Knee Reconstruction market categories – Primary Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Replacement and Revision Knee Replacement.
• Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
• 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for Knee Reconstruction market.
• Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Argentina Knee Reconstruction market.
• Key players covered include Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc and others.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at:
Reasons to Buy:
• Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
• Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
• What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
China Walker on Caster Industry-
Global Galactose Industry-
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519