The Global Animal Health Market is expected to reach USD 58.4 billion by 2025, according to a new study. The market is driven by technological advancements in veterinary care, which are anticipated to serve future growth opportunities to the market. For instance, MediLabSecure, a laboratory network project, was initiated with an aim of identifying emerging viruses and pathogens in 19 countries in the Mediterranean regions.
In addition, emergence of veterinary health information systems, specifically in the developed economies, is expected to provide high growth potential in future.
With the help of these systems, data generated in veterinary clinics can be uploaded on the internet, which can be further shared with other researchers and clinicians. The incorporation of this technology will facilitate real-time analysis of fluctuations in disease prevalence.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/animal-health-market
As a consequence of the aforementioned factors, it is presumed that there will be significant improvement in the overall penetration rate of animal health products, which is also anticipated to fuel the market demand as well as the revenue to unprecedented heights.
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
• Vaccines are expected to exhibit lucrative growth rate during the forecast period. The exponential growth can be attributed to significant increase in the companion animal population, which demands long-term health
• Companion animal segment is anticipated to grow at an exponential rate owing to is a consequence of associated health benefits for humans, which includes lower blood pressure, greater psychological stability, and reduced anxiety attacks
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
• In 2015, North America accounted for the largest share in the global animal health market owing to local presence of established pharmaceutical companies, consistently striving for extensive commercialization of their products
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR as a consequence of high clinical urgency to curb high incidence of zoonotic diseases and management of disease outbreaks, such as swine influenza and Ebola
• The key participants employ sustainability strategies, such as expanding product portfolio to gain competitive advantage. For instance, In March 2016, Merial entered into distribution agreement with Zoetis, Inc. to expand the dairy product portfolio in India
Table of Content of this Report:
• Chapter 1 Research Methodology & Scope
• Chapter 2 Executive Summary
• Chapter 3 Animal Health Market Variables, Trends & Scope
• Chapter 4 Animal Health Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
• Chapter 5 Animal Health Market: Animal Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
• Chapter 6 Animal Health Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product, Animal Type
• Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Explore More Pharmaceutical Related Reports :
• Antipsychotic Drugs Market-
• Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Therapeutics Market-
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/