Anal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Anal cancer starts in the anus. Symptoms include rectal bleeding, rectal itching, a lump or mass at the anal opening, pain or a feeling of fullness in the anal area, narrowing of stool, pain or a feeling of fullness in the anal area. Predisposing factors include HPV infections, smoking and lowered immunity.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Anal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Anal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Anal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Anal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 9, 3, 5 and 2 respectively.
Anal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Anal Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Anal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Anal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Anal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Anal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Anal Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Anal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Anal Cancer – Overview 6
Anal Cancer – Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Products under Development by Companies 10
Anal Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 11
Assessment by Target 11
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 13
Assessment by Route of Administration 15
Assessment by Molecule Type 17
Anal Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 19
Advaxis Inc 19
Amgen Inc 19
Atara Biotherapeutics Inc 20
Bayer AG 20
BeiGene Ltd 21
Cell Medica Ltd 21
Eli Lilly and Company 22
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: