GlobalData’s Medical Devices sector report, “Cardiac Valve Repairs – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017″ provides an overview of Cardiac Valve Repairs currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cardiac Valve Repairs pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
– Extensive coverage of the Cardiac Valve Repairs under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiac Valve Repairs and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry
Few companies listed in the report are 4tech Cardio Ireland Limited, Admedus Ltd, Agamit Medical Ltd, Ample Medical Inc, Ancora Heart Inc, Arbor Surgical Technologies, Inc., BioStable Science & Engineering, Inc., Cardiosolutions Inc, Cardious, Inc., Children’s Hospital Boston, CollPlant Ltd., coramaze technologies GmbH, Coroneo Inc., CUBE SRL, Daidalos Solutions BV, Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Emory University, Lartim Medical Ltd, Mardil Medical, Inc., Mayo Clinic US, Medtentia International Ltd Oy, MiCardia Corp, Michigan Critical Care Consultants, Inc., Micro Interventional Devices, Inc., Millipede LLC, Mitral Heal, Mitralix Ltd., Mitre Medical Corp., and Neochord Inc.
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiac Valve Repairs under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/260299.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Cardiac Valve Repairs Overview 11
3 Products under Development 12
4 Cardiac Valve Repairs – Pipeline Products under Development by Companies 18
5 Cardiac Valve Repairs Companies and Product Overview 22
6 Cardiac Valve Repairs- Recent Developments 95
7 Appendix 150
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.