The Global Top 200 IVD Companies Worldwide latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Manufacturers of Top 200 IVD Companies Worldwide Industry.
Get a PDF Sample @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10272413
Most people will be aware of some of The Major IVD Companies e.g. Abaxis, Alere, Autobio Diagnostics, Erba Diagnostics Mannheim, HemoCue, HORIBA, Instrumentation Laboratory, Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering, The Binding Site Group etc. but this major new report looks at all 200 of the top companies – companies such as:
- Sekisui Diagnostics – Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse company with broad product lines, a global sales and distribution network, extensive product development capabilities, state of the art manufacturing facilities and deep diagnostics expertise. Over 1.5 billion tests are performed each year using the Company’s clinical chemistry products. Sekisui Diagnostics is headquartered in Lexington, MA, United States, has annual revenue of $175.0 million and over 525 employees worldwide. Tom Cummins is Sr. Director, IVD R&D and the Company is led by Bob Schruender, President and Chief Operating Officer. Sekisui Diagnostics is a member of AdvaMedDX.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Browse more detail information about @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-200-ivd-companies-worldwide-10272413
Some Important Factors of IVD Companies Worldwide
- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- EKF Diagnostics sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India’s largest in-vitro diagnostic company.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- Diatron Medical Instruments is seeking new partners to distribute its hematology and clinical chemistry product lines.
Profile information for each company ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties And Diseases, Testing Systems, POC Focus, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Single User Licence: $2319
Purchase report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10272413
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
‘The Top 200 IVD Companies Worldwide’ is very useful to distributors of IVD to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org