The Global Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Manufacturers of Packaging Manufacturing Companies Industry.
Get a PDF Sample @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058388
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the Major Packaging Manufacturing Companies such as Bemis Company, Inc., DS Smith Plc and Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd. but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like –
Elopak AS – Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and wholly owned by the Ferd Group (one of Norway’s largest privately owned industrial groups), Elopak is an international supplier of paper based packaging solutions for liquid food. The Company has 13 manufacturing units and 2,800 employees. It sells 13 billion cartons in 80 markets worldwide. It is led by Niels Petter Wright, CEO and Tom Helge Egenes is Director of Strategic Sourcing.
Browse more detail information about @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-100-packaging-manufacturing-companies-worldwide-10058388
Some Important Factors of Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide
- Crown Holdings, Inc. is the number one producer of food cans and metal vacuum closures in the world.
- Michael S. Ukropina is Senior Vice President, Consumer Packaging Division at Graphic Packaging International, Inc..
- CPMC Holdings Limited is the largest manufacturer of metal packaging products for a comprehensive range of consumer goods in China.
- Scott Farmer is Executive Vice President, Global Purchasing at Berry Plastics Corporation.
- Espoo, Finland headquartered food and drink packaging specialist, Huhtamäki Oyj had net sales of $US 2.5 billion in 2014.
- Hindusthan National Glass & Industries Limited is the largest container glass packaging solutions provider in India with a 55% market share.
- In October, 2015, Alexander Baumgartner was appointed Chief Executive Officer of, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of flexible packaging and labels.
- WestRock Company manufactures 50% of all pizza boxes in North America.
- At 34 locations, the Mayr-Melnhof Group converts more than 702,000 tons of carton board into folding cartons per annum, making it Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Single User Licence: $1195
Purchase report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10058388
Report Target Market:
1) Packaging Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as carton board, printing presses, flatbed die-cutters, gluing machines etc. to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of industrial and consumer packaging solutions to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Packaging Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’ is a useful reference tool for packaging industry associations.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org