Large patient population, expansion of distribution networks by the key market players, awareness about benefits of 3D printing technology and its adoption across the emerging countries in Asia-Pacific are the factors that drive the growth of the 3D printing medical devices market globally. In addition, growing government investments to enhance the application of 3D printing technology in various industries, including healthcare, is likely to drive the demand of this market. Stringent regulatory process which delay the approval of 3D-printed medical devices along with lack of trained professional are the key factors that may hinder the growth of the market. Demand for organ transplantation along with mergers & acquisitions adopted by several companies to consolidate their market share create growth opportunities.
High cost and lack of process control and understanding are the key market challenges faced by market players.The report segments the 3D printing medical devices on the basis of component, technology and medical devices. On the basis of component, the market is segmented into 3d printing equipment, materials and services & software. The material is further segmented into plastics, metal and metal alloy powders, biomaterials and other materials. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into photopolymerization, droplet deposition or extrusion-based technologies, laser beam melting electron beam melting and three dimensional printing or adhesion bonding. The photopolymerization is further segmented into digital light processing, stereolithography and two-photon polymerization (2pp). On the basis of medical devices, the market is further segmented into surgical guides, surgical instruments, prosthetics and implants and tissue engineering products. The surgical guides is further segmented into dental guides, craniomaxillofacial guides, and orthopedic guides whereas surgical instruments is further segmented into surgical fasteners, scalpels and retractors. The prosthetics and implants is further segmented into standard implants and custom implants. Tissue engineering products is further segmented into bone & cartilage scaffolds and ligament & tendon scaffolds.
Geographically the market is segmented into regions such as, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).Key market players included are Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems Corporation, Materialise NV, Envisiontec GmbH, Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Renishaw PLC., 3T RPD, Ltd., Arcam AB, Concept Laser GmbH and Prodways.
Enquire About Report@ http://www.researchbeam.com/3d-printing-medical-devices-mnm-market/enquire-about-report
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.