A person’s voice can serve as an extremely useful tool in identifying the temperament and presence or risk of any disorders such as depression, Parkinson’s disease, and coronary artery disease. Factoring this, scientists from research institutes and companies (dealing with voice and speech technology) are partnering to identify vocal biomarkers that can aid in accurate diagnosis of diseases. Vocal biomarkers technology could be a disruptive innovation in the field of medical diagnostics, allowing for minimally-invasive diagnostic procedures to detect serious conditions. Beyond Verbal, Inc. Cogito Corporation, and Sonde Health are developing a voice-based platform to diagnose mental and physical health of a person. The projected success of the market mainly hinges upon the R&D conducted by these major companies.
Request for Free Report Sample for more Professional and Technical Insights,
Still in the clinical stage, the global vocal biomarkers technology would transform the way we mental and physical health is diagnosed and would transform the healthcare industry. This voice-based technology would allow for early diagnosis of diseases and accordingly help in taking preventive measures. This can significantly benefit military, hospitals and health clinics, and also individuals to monitor health and take appropriate medical action.
Collaborative efforts across different ecosystem players are bringing positive traction in global vocal biomarkers market. Sonde Health obtained technology license from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Lincoln Laboratory for the latter’s voice-based technology platform intended for monitoring and diagnosis of various mental and physical conditions. Beyond Verbal, Inc. collaborated with Mayo Clinic in 2016 to conduct studies and identify the vocal biomarkers that could help in diagnosing mental and physical health.
This report segments the vocal biomarkers market on the basis of application and end users. On the basis of application the vocal biomarkers market is segmented into psychological disorders, respiratory disorders and cardiovascular disorders. End users of this technology as covered in the report are hospitals, academic & research institutes, health insurers, and military. The market potential for vocal biomarkers has been analyzed across major geographies, namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Ask for a Discount on Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/101
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the vocal biomarkers and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) (%) for the forecast period (2017 – 2028),
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and details attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global vocal biomarkers market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Beyond Verbal, Inc., Cogito Corporation, Sonde Health, Sharecare, Inc., and IBM Corporation
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology upgrade, market expansion and marketing tactics
- The global vocal biomarkers market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, device manufacturers, system manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the vocal biomarkers market
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154