Latest industry research report on: Global Versatile Innovation in Oncology Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
- With 6,484 products in active development across all oncology indications, this is the largest therapy area pipeline by a considerable margin.
- What factors are driving this high level of R&D activity?
- Which indications have the highest concentration of pipeline products?
- Although the unmet need varies between and within indications, this need is primarily for improved overall survival rates in patients, particularly those at the late stage of the disease.
- Which first-in-class molecular targets appear able to best address the key unmet needs within oncology?
- The variation in molecule type has shifted away from small molecules, the dominance of which has decreased from 94% across marketed products to 49% across the pipeline.
- What are the dynamics of the remaining 51% of the pipeline?
- How does this reflect the need for novel targeted therapies?
- There has been a significant shift towards inhibitors of receptor tyrosine kinases, their ligands and signal transduction proteins, as well as drugs targeted against cancer antigens.
- What is the scientific rationale behind these targets? Across which indications are they being developed?
- How successful have drugs against these targets been?
- A number of versatile first-in-class targets appear to be particularly promising, including HER3, FGFR3, telomerase reverse transcriptase, and others.
- Why are these targets considered to be particularly promising?
- Why are these targets being developed across such a wide range of indications?
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options across the key oncology indications
- Acquire a detailed understanding of the 20 most common oncology indications by incidence, pinpointing the unmet needs for each indication
- Assess the market for oncology in terms of the molecular targets that are approved across multiple indications and the predominant molecule types and targets
- Analyze the oncology pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, molecular target, and first-in-class status
- Understand the level of versatility across the pipeline and within each molecular target. Assess the pipeline activity of each versatile first-in-class product and the indications that they are in development for
- Analyze the therapeutic potential and developmental footprint of versatile first-in-class targets and understand which are the most promising. Understand which targets are being developed in each indication, for how many pipeline products, and how well they align with the underlying pathophysiology of cancer
- Identify commercial opportunities in the oncology deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals for versatile first-in-class products
- Identify versatile first-in-class pipeline products that have not been previously involved in licensing or co-development deals and are thus more likely to be available for in-licensing or co-development
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207