As the name suggests, smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products help smokers and other tobacco users overcome their addiction. Smoking cessation products and nicotine de-addiction products work in the form of gap fillers or as urge controllers to the actual nicotine and tobacco, which does relatively less harm to the body and helps diminish the powerful urge for smoking or consuming other tobacco products. Such products are in the form of chewable gums, lozenges, patches and e-cigarettes. E-cigarettes are the latest innovation, which can potentially replace cigarettes and favor the growth in smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market over the forecast period (2016–2024). According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Office on Smoking and Health, in 2016, the use of e-cigarette grew by around 900% from 2011 to 2015 among high school students. E-cigarettes are commonly used product form of tobacco among youth in the U.S., surpassing conventional tobacco products such as cigarettes, chewing tobacco, cigars, and hookahs.
To have a snippet of the report, request Report Sample
Rise in depression and anxiety among the population globally is one of the major factors expected to favor market growth for smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products. Rising trend among teenagers for taking up smoking products and e-cigarettes due to increasing peer pressure are further favoring growth of the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market. The market is estimated to witness considerable revenue traction over the forecast period, due to increasing lifestyle changes and government initiatives promoting smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products in Asia and European countries is in turn expected to support growth of the smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market in the near future. According to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India, every March 9, is celebrated as national no-smoking day, which in turn is expected to favor increase in awareness about smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products among the population. This is expected to favor growth of the smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market over the forecast period
This report segments the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market on the basis of product type, distribution channel and geography. On the basis of product type, the market is categorized into nicotine replacement therapy, drugs and e-cigarettes. Nicotine replacement therapy is further divided into OTC and prescription, which consists further sub type as nicotine spray, nicotine inhalers, nicotine gum and nicotine transdermal patches included in OTC and nicotine sublingual tablets and nicotine lozenges included in prescription. The Nicotine therapy includes a sub-type as drug therapy, which further includes prescription drugs named as varenicline and zyban further the e-cigarettes are divided into three subtypes such as modular, disposable and rechargeable. Furthermore, on the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospitals pharmacies, online channels, retail pharmacies and others. For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market is analyzed across key geographical regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and Middle East. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Ask for Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/134
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2016 – 2024, considering 2015 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Johnson & Johnson Limited, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis International AG, Pfizer, Inc., and Cipla Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., NJOY, Inc., Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, McNeil AB, and Revolymer Limited
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, end user upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction product manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Various strategy matrices used in analyzing the smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction products market would provide stakeholders vital inputs to make strategic decisions accordingly
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154