Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease characterized by inflammation of the joints, bone and cartilage erosion, and joint deformity. Additionally, the condition manifests itself in multiple joints in the body. In RA, the body’s immune system attacks the lining of the joints, known as the synovial membrane, or synovium, causing an inflammatory response. The disease can lead to premature mortality, disability, and decreased quality of life.
In the 8MM, epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of RA will increase from 195,592 cases in 2015 to 216,467 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.07%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest.
Browse Detail Market Report @
In the 8MM, epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of RA will increase from 4,354,194 cases in 2015 to 4,931,572 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.33%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Australia will have the lowest.
In the 8MM, epidemiologists forecast that the total prevalent cases of RA will increase from 6,137,523 cases in 2015 to 6,971,304 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.36%. The US will have the highest number of total prevalent cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Australia will have the lowest.
Scope of this Report:
• The Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of RA in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Australia). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases, diagnosed prevalent cases, and total prevalent cases of RA segmented by age and sex in these eight markets. The diagnosed prevalent cases of RA are further segmented by severity in the 8 MM for the forecast period.
• The RA epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
• The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Request Sample Copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/epicast-report-rheumatoid-arthritis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
The RA EpiCast report will allow you to –
1. Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global RA market.
2. Quantify patient populations in the global RA market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
3. Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for RA therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
4. Identify the percentage of diagnosed prevalent cases of RA by severity.
Explore More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Reports:
• Psoriatic Arthritis – Global Drug Forecast and Market-
• Schizophrenia – Global Drug Forecast and Market-
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/