Switzerland has one of the old proton therapy centers in Europe and was established in 1984 and there are so many recommended proton therapy patients from other parts of Europe coming for their treatment. The old proton therapy center at CPT, PSI, Villigen was further renovated with technological advancement in 2010 and again in 2013. Switzerland Proton Therapy Market is expected to grow thrice from its present market in 2016. Rising cancer incidence and two advanced proton centers in planning stage is likely to boost the market of proton therapy in Switzerland during 2017 – 2021.
Proton Therapy Market in Switzerland, Reimbursement Policy, Patients Treated at Proton Facility & Forecast is a research report by Researcher. This report studies the market in two parts a) Actual Market and b) Potential Market. The report also talks about the list of all operational and future Proton Therapy centers; Economics of proton therapy including reimbursement policies. Proton Therapy revenues from 3 companies (IBA, Varian Medical Systems, Elekta) has also been studied in the report.
- a) Actual Market is the current market which is already present
- b) Potential Market is the market which can be achieved; but it has yet not been achieved due to demand and supply gap. At present only a few proton therapy centers are available that can treat a limited number of patients each year.
Key Questions Answered in the Report?
• What is the Proton Therapy Market in Switzerland & its growth potential in Future?
• What is the Potential Proton Therapy Market in Switzerland and its Future?
• How many Proton Therapy Facilities are operating in Switzerland?
• How many Proton Therapy Facilities are going to open in near Future?
• What is the number of people being treated in these Proton Therapy Centers yearly?
• Is Proton Therapy Treatment being covered in the Reimbursement policy of Switzerland?
• What are the sales of Proton Therapy Companies Globally (IBA, Varian, Elekta)?
Key Company Covered
- IBA (Overview, Sales Analysis)
2. Varian Medical Systems (Overview, Sales Analysis)
3. Elekta (Overview, Sales Analysis)
Key points in table of content
- Executive Summary
- Switzerland Proton Therapy Market – Actual & Potential Market
2.1 Switzerland – Proton Therapy Market
2.2 Switzerland – Potential Proton Therapy Market
- Switzerland Proton Therapy Patient Number – Actual and Potential
3.1 Switzerland – Patients Treated with Proton Therapy Actual Numbers & Forecast
3.2 Switzerland – Patients with Proton Therapy Potential Numbers & Forecast
- Switzerland – List of Proton Therapy Centers
- Switzerland – Proton Therapy Treated Patients by Centers
5.1 Villigen PSI (72 MeV-Optis) Proton Therapy Center
5.2 Villigen PSI (230 MeV) Proton Therapy Center
- Proton Therapy – Reimbursement Policies
6.1 Proton Therapy Reimbursement Policies for Patients
6.2 Proton Therapy Reimbursement for Institutions, Stakeholders and Manufacturers
- Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
7.1 Proton Accelerator
7.1.1 Synchrotrons (example: LLUMC at Loma Linda)
7.1.2 Cyclotrons (example: MGH Boston)
7.1.3 Synchrocyclotrons (examples: Orsay, Uppsala)
7.1.4 Linacs (Rome)
7.1.5 H-minus Synchrotrons
7.1.6 Separated Sector Cyclotrons
7.1.7 Super-conducting Cyclotrons
7.1.8 Fast Cycling Synchrotron
7.2 Beam Transport System
7.3 Beam Delivery System
7.3.1 The Passive Scattering Technique
7.3.2 Beam Scanning
7.4.1 Single Scattering
7.4.2 Double Scattering
7.4.3 Uniform Scanning Nozzle
7.4.4 Pencil Scanning Nozzle
7.5 Treatment Planning System
7.6 Image Viewers
7.7 Patient Positioning System (PPS)
7.8 Human Resource
- Global Proton Therapy – Company Analysis (2010-2021)
8.1 IBA Proton Therapy
8.1.1 Sales Analysis
8.2 Varian Medical Systems
8.2.1 Sales Analysis
8.3.1 Sales Analysis
- Proton Therapy – Driving Factors
9.1 Technology Advancement
9.2 Growing Incidence of Cancer Patients in Switzerland
- Proton Therapy – Challenges
10.1 Requires Huge Investment
10.2 Operations Challenges
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)