Orbis Research announces Addition of “Pharyngitis -API Insights, 2017” Report to its Database. The Report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide.
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently. The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing ‘Process Validation: General Principles and Practices’. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation, India and China follow their national GMP guidelines. The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain, with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China.
“Pharyngitis -API Insights, 2017” Report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the Pharyngitis. It also provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. The report also highlights the patent and patent exclusivity information. The research analysis also presents the global sales data till 2016.
Scope of Pharyngitis Mentioned in Report
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Pharyngitis.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Pharyngitis, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Pharyngitis with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Pharyngitis drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Pharyngitis drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
Request a Sample of this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/210992
Points Covered in Report:
- Pharyngitis Marketed Drugs Overview
- Pharyngitis Market Assessment
- Pharyngitis API Manufacturers/ Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Manufacturers
- Pharyngitis US DMF
- Pharyngitis US Drug Master Files
- Pharyngitis Active Substance Master File/ EUDMF
- Pharyngitis Certificate of Suitability
- Pharyngitis Patent Expiration
- Pharyngitis Patent Exclusivity
- Pharyngitis API Manufacturers in China
- Pharyngitis API Manufacturers in India
- Pharyngitis Global Forecasted Sales Figures
Buy Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/210992
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Pharyngitis key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Key players in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Pharyngitis.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Pharyngitis and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019