The history of the pharmaceutical industry is closely linked to the business practices of the combination and purchase of corporations. From the creation of the combined entity of Warner-Lambert in 1955, to the purchase of Warner-Lambert by Pfizer in 2000, to the recent acquisition of Wyeth, pharmaceutical and biotech companies have expanded their pipelines, portfolios, and sales forces through mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Mergers and Acquisitions have defined the landscape of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, both historically and today. The strategic targeting behind corporate acquisitions, as well as mergers, are focused on intellectual property, sales force efficiency, streamlining research & development, and reorganizing other key business areas.
This report provides a brief history of mergers and acquisitions, as well as an exploration into current trends for corporate consolidation, in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Various trends in consolidation are impacting the development of new and innovative therapies, some in ways anticipated and others in ways that may not be seen for several years.
Download Sample Copy Of this Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/187247
– History of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries
– Classification of M&A Activity
– Restructuring and Consolidation Trends
– Future M&A Activitie
– The Impact on Innovation
Key Reasons to Purchase
– CBR Pharma Insights reviews and assesses the key historical M&A activity which has helped to lay the groundwork for the landscape of todays industry
– Gain insights as to why companies engage in M&A, what they hope to achieve through the outcome, and where future activity may reside
– Visualize the effect that M&A activity has on future innovation within the biopharmaceutical industry and how it can take years for their full impact to be felt
– Learn how the biopharmaceutical industry has been shaped through our review and categorization of real world M&A case studies
– Benefit from our key conclusions and insights to support your overall assessments and decisions regarding what is best for your companys future success
To order report Call Toll Free: 866-997-4948 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org