Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Pertussis (Whooping Cough) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Pertussis, also known as whooping cough, is a highly contagious respiratory disease. It is caused by the bacterium Bordetella pertussis. Symptoms include runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing, red, watery eyes and dry cough. Treatment includes antibiotics.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Pertussis (Whooping Cough) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 12, 3, 5, 1, 9 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
• The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease).
• The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
• The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
• The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
• The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
• The pipeline guide evaluates Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
• The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
• The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease)
Reasons To Buy
1. Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
2. Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
3. Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease).
4. Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
5. Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
6. Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
7. Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Pertussis (Whooping Cough) (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
8. Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
9. Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Browse More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease (Renal Anemia) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016 –
• High-Grade Glioma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/