HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 91 pages on title ‘Oral Mucositis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Oral Mucositis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Oral Mucositis (Oncology) pipeline landscape.Oral mucositis is the most common type of mucositis. It is a debilitating complication of cancer surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. Symptoms include change in color, hyposalivation, a change in the integrity of the mucosa and the presence of edema on the lips and/or the tongue. Treatment included oral decontamination (mouth care) and oral debridement.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/304206-oral-mucositis-pipeline-review
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Oral Mucositis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Oral Mucositis (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Oral Mucositis (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Oral Mucositis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 7, 2 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Oral Mucositis (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Markets proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oral Mucositis (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Oral Mucositis (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The ipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Oral Mucositis (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Oral Mucositis (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Oral Mucositis (Oncology)
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=304206
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Clevexel Pharma SA
Colby Pharmaceutical Company
Galera Therapeutics Inc
Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc
Spherium Biomed SL
Table of Contents
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Oral Mucositis – Overview
Oral Mucositis – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Oral Mucositis – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Oral Mucositis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Clevexel Pharma SA
Colby Pharmaceutical Company
Galera Therapeutics Inc
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/304206-oral-mucositis-pipeline-review
Featured News & Press Releases
Jan 05, 2017: Soligenix Receives Positive Scientific Advice from the European Medicines Agency for SGX942 in the Treatment of Oral Mucositis in Head and Neck Cancer Patients
Dec 12, 2016: Soligenix Announces SGX942 Receives Promising Innovative Medicine Designation from the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
Dec 08, 2016: Origins of Innate Defense Regulators and Review of the SGX942 Phase 2 Study Results in Oral Mucositis
Dec 08, 2016: Soligenix Announces Positive Long-Term Follow-up Results from its Phase 2 Clinical Trial of SGX942 for the Treatment of Oral Mucositis in Head and Neck Cancer Patients
Nov 21, 2016: U.S. FDA Grants Fast Track Designation for the Development of Oragenics AG013 for Oral Mucositis
Oct 26, 2016: Cellceutix Novel Anti-Inflammatory Phase 2 Drug Candidate Brilacidin Builds Momentum Across Multiple Clinical Indications
Oct 18, 2016: Soligenix Announces Publication of its Phase 2 Clinical Trial Results of SGX942 for the Treatment of Oral Mucositis in Head and Neck Cancer Patients
Disclaimer List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Oral Mucositis, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Target, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H1 2017
Oral Mucositis – Pipeline by Cellceutix Corp, H1 2017
Oral Mucositis – Pipeline by Clevexel Pharma SA, H1 2017
Oral Mucositis – Pipeline by Colby Pharmaceutical Company, H1 2017
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Oral Mucositis (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Oral Mucositis (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/304206-oral-mucositis-pipeline-review
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218