Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Ocular Hypertension – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Ocular hypertension occurs when the pressure inside the eye (intraocular pressure) is higher than normal. If the aqueous humor does not flow through the trabecular meshwork properly, fluid pressure in the eye builds up, causing ocular hypertension. There are no symptoms with ocular hypertension. Risk factors include age, family history of glaucoma, lower systemic blood pressure, thinner central cornea and bleeding at the optic nerve head. Treatment includes eye drops to reduce intraocular pressure.
Avail Flat 15% DISCOUNT Before 31st March 2017
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/240219 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Ocular Hypertension – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ocular Hypertension and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 8, 15, 2 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecule, respectively.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/ocular-hypertension-pipeline-review-h1-2017 .
Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology)
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/240219 .
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com