HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 57 pages on title Nicotine Addiction – Pipeline Review, H1 2017 with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and important players such as Addex Therapeutics Ltd
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/291964-nicotine-addiction-pipeline-review
Nicotine Addiction – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Nicotine Addiction – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Nicotine addiction also called tobacco dependence is an addiction to tobacco products caused by the drug nicotine. Predisposing factors include age, depression, schizophrenia, post-traumatic stress disorder and alcoholism. Person experiences withdrawal symptoms at cessation of using, such as shaky hands, sweating, irritability, or rapid heart rate. Treatment includes nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Nicotine Addiction – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nicotine Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 11 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 5 molecules, respectively.
Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Nicotine Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/291964-nicotine-addiction-pipeline-review
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Nicotine Addiction – Overview
Nicotine Addiction – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Nicotine Addiction – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Nicotine Addiction – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Addex Therapeutics Ltd
Astraea Therapeutics LLC
C4X Discovery Holdings PLC
Chronos Therapeutics Ltd
CV Sciences Inc
Hager Biosciences LLC
Heptares Therapeutics Ltd
Savant HWP Inc
Nicotine Addiction – Drug Profiles
(cannabidiol + nicotine bitartrate) – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
18-MC – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
ADX-71441 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
AT-1001 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/291964-nicotine-addiction-pipeline-review
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=291964
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218