Nasal Polyposis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Nasal polyps (NP) are non cancerous growths within the nose or sinuses. Symptoms include runny nose, snoring, itchiness, persistent stuffy, facial pain, loss of taste. Risk factors include asthma, cystic fibrosis, Churg-Strauss syndrome and allergic fungal sinusitis. Treatment includes corticosteroids, antihistamines to treat allergies and antibiotics to treat a chronic or recurring infection.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Nasal Polyposis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nasal Polyposis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III and Phase II stages are 1, 1 and 3 respectively.
Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Nasal Polyposis – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Nasal Polyposis – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Nasal Polyposis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
OptiNose US Inc
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Nasal Polyposis – Drug Profiles
AK-001 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
dupilumab – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
fluticasone propionate – Drug Profile
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: