Myelofibrosis (MF) is a rare blood disorder, which is characterized by bone marrow fibrosis. Currently, there is only one approved drug, Incyte/Novartis’ Jakafi (ruxolitinib), for the treatment of MF, and other conventional therapies used in MF are off-label. However, none of these drugs are curative, and the only potentially curative intervention is allogeneic stem cell transplant (allo-SCT), which is available to a very small percentage of eligible patients because of the high risk of morbidity and mortality. Therefore, there is a huge unmet need for the treatment of MF.
This report Highlights the significant unmet need for novel drug treatment for MF, both to alleviate MF-associated complications and to reverse the disease course, across the seven major markets; it also discusses the associated commercial opportunities for new market entrants to gain a foothold in the market. GlobalData anticipate the MF market to almost double, from $545.2m to $1.01 billion, over the forecast period of 2015-2025. The key drivers wills be the launch of pipeline drugs, increasing incidence and an increase in the use of drugs for splenomegaly and constitutional symptoms in the 5EU and Japan.
Browse Detail Market Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/opportunityanalyzer-myelofibrosis-opportunity-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2025
Key Questions Answered
• The MF market has high unmet need. What are the main unmet needs in this market? How will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the MF market?
• There are three middle- to late-stage MF pipeline drugs expected to launch during the forecast period. Will these drugs make a significant impact on the MF market? Which of these drugs will have the deepest patient penetration and highest peak sales, and why?
• The current MF market is dominated by one JAK inhibitor, Jakafi. How will the launch of pipeline drugs with novel mechanism of action change this? How will the way MF patients are treated change over the next years? What are the key drivers and barriers to this change?
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/opportunityanalyzer-myelofibrosis-opportunity-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2025/request-sample
Scope of the report:
• Overview of MF, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment guidelines and disease management.
• Annualized MF therapeutics market revenue, average cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for seven years to 2025.
• Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the MF therapeutics market.
• Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of middle- to late-stage pipeline drugs.
• Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global MF therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enable you to –
1. Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
2. Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MF therapeutics market.
3. Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global MF therapeutics market in future.
4. Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
5. Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
6. Track drug sales in the global MF therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
7. Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Explore Related Reports:
• PharmaPoint: Psoriatic Arthritis – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025:
• PharmSource – Follow the Money: The Outlook for Outsourced Spending on Early Development Services:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/