Increasing diseases such as brain tumors, breast cancers, prostate cancers, scoliosis and sclerosis enhances the demand of MRI which acts as major drivers of the MRI market. Technology growth such as superconducting (SC) magnets, open architecture, high-field MRI, and software applications also drive this market. However, declining restitution rates for MRI procedures and scarcity of helium gas deposits obstruct the growth of this market, which acts as restraint. In 2015, the global MRI market was accounted for $4,981 million and is expected to grow at the CAGR of 3.81% during the analysis period.
The market is segmented based on architecture, magnetic field strength, application, end users, and geography. Based on architecture, the market is segmented into open MR and Close MRI. According to field strength, the market is classified into low, mid, high, very high, and ultra-high field system. Based on application, the market is classified into ultra-Brain MRI, Spine MRI, Organ MRI, and Extremities. Based on end users the market is divided into clinics, hospitals and diagnostic centers.
Request For Sample Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/893669
By geography and by detailed analysis of each of earlier discussed segments is included for North America (U.S., Mexico and Canada), Europe (U.K., France, Russia, Germany, Italy and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
In future technological advancement will likely to create new opportunities during the forecast period. For example, Fonar Corporation, a U.S. based company, has developed a new Radio Frequency (RF) receiver and scanning protocol that allows scoliosis patients to get diagnostic pictures of their spines without the risks of x-rays.
Do Inquire About Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/893669
GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation play key role in the market of MRI technology.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- In-depth analysis of the market is based on market estimations of key segments for the period of 2014–2022.
- Comprehensive analyses of market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities impacting the market growth are provided in the report.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market segments helps understand the prospects of MRI system and variants in the future.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers and distributors of MRI System market helps understand the competitive scenario of geographies.
- The profiles and strategies of key market players are provided in the report to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014–2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the MRI system market.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Key market players within the MRI system market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the MRI system market.
BY ARCHITECTURE TYPE
- Open MRI
- Closed MRI
BY FIELD STRENGTH
- Low field
- Medium field
- High field
- North America
- Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
- Esaote S.P.A
- Fonar Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- IMRIS, Inc.
- Neusoft Medical System Co. Ltd.
- Phillips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
The other players in the industry (profiles not included in the report) include
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Carestream Health
- Merge Healthcare
- Atlantis Worldwide