“The Report Mexico Genetic Testing Market Outlook to 2021 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
GlobalDatas new report, “Mexico Genetic Testing Market Outlook to 2021”, provides key market data on the Mexico Genetic Testing market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments – Acquired Gene or Chromosome Alterations, Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations and Other Genetic Tests.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/483418
– Genetic Testing market includes Acquired Gene or Chromosome Alterations, Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations and Other Genetic Tests.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
– 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Genetic Testing market.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Mexico Genetic Testing market.
– Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Hologic, Inc., Cepheid, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Transgenomic, Inc. and PerkinElmer, Inc.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table Of Content :
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 What Is This Report About? 5
2.2 Genetic Testing Market Segmentation 5
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 6
3 Genetic Testing Market, Mexico 7
3.1 Genetic Testing Market, Mexico, Revenue ($m), 2007-2014 7
3.2 Genetic Testing Market, Mexico, Revenue ($m), 2014-2021 9
3.3 Genetic Testing Market, Mexico, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2013-2014 11
3.4 Genetic Testing Market, Mexico, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2014 12
4 Overview of Key Companies in Mexico, Genetic Testing Market 14
4.1 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. 14
4.1.1 Company Overview 14
4.2 Siemens Healthcare 14
4.2.1 Company Overview 14
4.3 Danaher Corporation 14
4.3.1 Company Overview 14
4.4 Abbott Laboratories 15
4.4.1 Company Overview 15
4.5 Hologic, Inc. 15
4.5.1 Company Overview 15
4.6 Qiagen N.V. 15
4.6.1 Company Overview 15
4.7 Transgenomic, Inc. 16
4.7.1 Company Overview 16
4.8 PerkinElmer, Inc. 16
4.8.1 Company Overview 16
4.9 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. 16
4.9.1 Company Overview 16
5 Genetic Testing Market Pipeline Products 17
6 Financial Deals Landscape 21
6.1 Partnerships 21
6.1.1 Genomic Vision Extends Agreement with Quest Diagnostics 21
6.1.2 Hibergene Diagnostics Enters into Licensing Agreement with Eiken for LAMP 23
7 Appendix 24
7.1 Research Methodology 25
7.1.1 Coverage 25
7.1.2 Secondary Research 25
7.1.3 Primary Research 25
7.1.4 Company Share Analysis 26
7.1.5 Distribution Share Analysis 26
7.2 GlobalData Consulting 26
7.3 Contact Us 26
7.4 Disclaimer 27
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207