Male hypogonadism is a medical condition characterized by the inability of the testes to produce sufficient amount of testosterone, which is responsible for the development of secondary sexual characteristics. This results in underdevelopment of muscles, impaired growth of body hair, development of breast tissues, and lack of deepening of the voice.
The global male hypogonadism market was valued at $2,594 million in 2015, and is estimated to reach $3,233 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during the analysis period. Globally, the prevalence for hypogonadism among men is on a rise at a rapid rate, and according to multiple studies, only 10–15% of patients receive treatment for this condition. Major factors that drive the market growth include high incidence of hypogonadism; rise in geriatric population; growth in awareness of hypogonadism & its treatment options; and increased risk of developing hypogonadism due to increased incidence of chronic lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity. In March 2015, FDA issued cautions & warnings against use of testosterone products as a therapy, and ordered the manufacturers to change labels & add cautions on their packaging. From recent studies conducted by the FDA, there is a high risk of acquiring cardiovascular diseases due to the use of TRT, thus impeding the market growth during the forecast period. However, novel treatment options that are under developmental stage have shown positive results in terms of efficacy, and they are expected to have lesser or no side effects. Therefore, these advancements are anticipated to provide new opportunities in the future.
Request For Sample Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/905690
The global male hypogonadism market is segmented based on therapy, drug delivery, type, and geography. Based on therapy, it is bifurcated into testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and gonadotropin and gonadotropin-releasing hormones therapy. Gonadotropin and gonadotropin-releasing hormones therapy is further sub-classified into LH, FSH, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), and GnRH. Based on drug delivery, it is classified into topical gels, injectables, transdermal patches, and others. Based on type, it is categorized into Klinefelter’s syndrome, Kallmann syndrome, pituitary disorders, and others. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
MALE HYPOGONADISM MARKET KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by therapy helps in understanding the various types of therapies used for the treatment of hypogonadism.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions is provided, which helps in determining the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key players within the market are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to determine competitive outlook of the global market.
Do Inquire about Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/905690
MALE HYPOGONADISM MARKET KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Gonadotropin and Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormones Therapy
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GnRH)
BY DRUG DELIVERY
- Topical Gels
- Transdermal Patches
- Klinefelter’s Syndrome
- Kallmann Syndrome
- Pituitary Disorders
Also Ask for Discount on Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/905690
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- AbbVie Inc.
- Allergan plc
- Astrazeneca plc
- Bayer AG.
- Eli Lilly and Company Ltd.
- Endo International plc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Finox Biotech
- IBSA Institut Biochimque SA
- Laboratoires Genevrier
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
LIST OF OTHER PLAYERS IN THE VALUE CHAIN (These players are not profiled in the report. The same will be included on request.)
- Lipocine Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Aytu Biosciences
- Diurnal Group PLC
- Hyundai Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd.
- Perrigo Company plc
- Novus Biologicals, LLC