The Global Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Manufacturers of Specialty Chemicals Industry.
Get a PDF Sample @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058387
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the Major Specialty Chemicals Companies such as Ashland Inc., Cabot Corporation and The Perstorp Group but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like – KMG Chemicals, Inc. – Headquartered in Houston, Texas, with facilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia, KMG Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE: KMG) manufactures, formulates and globally distributes specialty chemicals for the Electronics, Industrial Wood Preservation and Industrial Lubricants markets.
Browse more detail information about @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-100-specialty-chemicals-companies-worldwide-10058387
Some Important Factors about Speciality Chemicals Companies Worldwide
- Anthony Fitzpatrick is President of Corporate Development at Croda International Plc.
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation continually seek opportunities to act as an acquirer and consolidator of specialty chemical businesses on a global basis.
- On October 1, 2015, the H.B. Fuller Company announced that it had appointed the Horn Company, one of North America’s premier distributors of specialty chemicals, as its exclusive sales distributor throughout the Western and Southwestern United States.
- LANXESS AG sources 3,000 different raw materials. Its total raw materials expenses in 2013 were $U.S. 4.6 bn.
- Kyle Montgomery is Vice President, Procurement and Richard H. Wehman Jr. is Vice President, Strategic Purchasing at the Stepan Company.
- Shanghai Chemspec Corporation is a leading China-based contract manufacturer of highly engineered specialty chemicals and the largest Chinese manufacturer of fluorinated specialty chemicals.
- Hyderabad, India headquartered Vivimed Labs Ltd had revenues of $U.S. 210.9 million in 2014.
- The Lubrizol Corporation is owned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc..
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers (Note: this report contains the names and job titles of some 1,000 executives at the very top of the specialty chemicals industry)
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Single User Licence: $1195
Purchase report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10058387
Report Target Market:
1) Specialty Chemicals Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials and energy and technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of specialty chemicals to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide’ is a useful reference tool for associations in the chemical industry.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org