Neurovascular conditions such as stroke and aneurysms are generally treated with tissue plasminogen activators (tPAs). However, use of neurointerventional devices along with the medication therapy is more effective in removing clots and reducing the risk of early recurrence of the condition. Interventional neurology technology has been evolving rapidly, which is resulting in demand shift from clipping to coiling, coated to bare platinum coils, and so on.
Request for Free Report Sample for more Professional and Technical Insights,
Factors such as increasing prevalence of brain aneurysms, and stroke, government programs to decrease the burden of traumatic brain injury, technological advancements plugging treatment gaps and availability of reimbursement are driving demand for neurointerventional devices. However, high cost and negative perception about neurointerventional devices is impacting the demand negatively. Companies are therefore, adopting different strategies such as providing FDA approved on-site training, strategic collaborations, and technology upgrades in order to increase their market presence and engage with customers.
This report segments the interventional neurology market on the basis of product type, technique, therapeutic application and end use. On the basis of product type the market has been segmented into embolic coils, carotid stents, intracranial stents, neurovascular thrombectomy devices, embolic protection devices, and flow diverter devices. On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into Neurothrombectomy Procedure, Cerebal Angiography Technique, Stenting Technique, Coiling Procedure Technique, and Flow Disruption Technique. The therapeutic application of interventional neurology devices include brain aneurysm, ischemic strokes, artery stenosis, vein stenosis and others. In terms of end use, the global interventional neurology market is analyzed for hospitals and ambulatory centers. The market is also analyzed across major geographies namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
Ask for a Discount on Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/56
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of neurointerventional devices and their usage preferences
- This study provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) (%) for the forecast period (2016 – 2024), considering 2015 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this industry
- This study provides vital insights about market drivers, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the market players
- The report takes into account these factors in addition to the critical limiting factors and evolving industry trends while analyzing the market value and growth (%) during the forecast period
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management of the companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, technology upgrade, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- It profiles leading players in the global automated breast ultrasound systems market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Medtronic, Inc. (Covidien), Penumbra, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Johnson & Johnson and Terumo Corporation
- The global interventional neurology market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, component manufacturers, device manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- The stakeholders would greatly benefit from the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the neurointerventional devices market, and accordingly formulate strategies related to decision making
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154