Human Drugs For Veterinary Use – Current Trends and Future Commercial Prospects for Crossover Drugs
Research Beam latest report, “Human Drugs For Veterinary Use – Current Trends and Future Commercial Prospects for Crossover Drugs”, discusses global commercial trends and prospects for human medicines applied in the veterinary setting, also called crossover drugs. A wide range of human drugs continue to be applied in the veterinary space due to a lack of approved animal therapies, convenience and the rising costs of veterinary research.
This new report provides insights into Extra-label Drug Use (ELDU), its application in the veterinary setting and other guidelines and regulations followed by professionals in the animal health industry. Through a series of in-depth case studies this report provides insights into the rationale for the transition of several human drugs to the veterinary setting as well as disease overviews, competing treatments, manufacturer information, dosage forms, cost of therapy and other insightful marketing information. Our new study also identifies and explores important drivers and restraints of the crossover drugs market.
Information leveraged from our robust industry-leading database shows a diverse range of marketed human drugs being used in companion animals especially cats, dogs and horses. Our new report includes detailed profiles of key animal health companies with diverse portfolios of crossover drugs as well as strategies being employed by competitors in this market to leverage human therapies into the veterinary space. Additionally, we identify emerging companies marketing various crossover drugs across a range of therapy areas.
GBI Research conducted extensive research in order to provide a comprehensive view of the current trends and commercial prospects for crossover drugs. This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising commercial areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
- What regulations need to be followed when prescribing human drugs off-label to pets and food-producing animals?
- What are the main factors driving the prescription of human medicines in animals?
- Marketed human drugs commonly used in companion animals
- What are the differences in indication between the human and veterinary setting?
- What are the dosage and side effects of those specific drugs in animals?
- Are there any existing and approved veterinary therapies for the same indication? Why is the human drug preferred over the approved animal drug?
- What are the key drivers and barriers that affect ELDU of human drugs in animals?
- What is currently restricting the crossover drugs market?
- What are the key animal health companies with prominent crossover drug portfolios?
- Explore recent financial performance, crossover drugs brands, and the number of species supported through their animal health product portfolio
- Identify emerging companies in the animal health market investigating and marketing crossover drugs
Key Reasons to Purchase
- This report will allow you to –
- Gain insightful analyses and understanding of the crossover drugs market: This report describes and assesses the key differences between the human and animal healthcare markets, areas of unmet need in the veterinary market and key factors responsible for ELDU in the veterinary setting.
- Assess high-profile marketed human products used for treating animals: Our new study provides analyses of the key human therapies that have the potential to be transitioned in the veterinary space.
- Identify the most important drivers and restraints of the crossover drugs market: This report provides insights regarding what is currently driving the prescription and application of human drugs in the veterinary setting as well as the current factors restraining further transition.
- Review the key and emerging companies that market crossover drugs and the business strategies being employed: This report assesses current tactics used by top veterinary pharmaceutical companies in manufacturing and marketing cross-over drugs. It also reviews the emerging companies that manufacture cross-over drugs for various indications.
- Assess future trends in the veterinary market: This report contains our prediction for what the future holds for crossover drugs, future treatment landscapes and evolving marketing models.
Table Of Contents
- The Human and Animal Healthcare Industries
- Human Drugs for Veterinary Use: Overview Regulations for Human Drugs Applied in Veterinary Medicine
- Regulation of Human Drugs for Veterinary Use in the US
- Extra-Label Drug Use Algorithm
- Regulation of Human Drugs for Veterinary Use in Canada
- Regulation of Human Drugs for Veterinary Use in the EU Unmet Needs and Factors Promoting Demand for Human Drugs in the Veterinary Space Human Drugs Applied in Veterinary Medicine: Case Studies
- Lysodren (Mitotane) in Dogs
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride (Prozac) in Dogs and Cats
- Benazepril (Lotensin, Fortekor) in Dogs and Cats
- Quinidine Sulfate in Horses and Dogs
- Chemotherapy in Dogs and Cats Human Drugs for Veterinary Use: Key Marketed Products
- Humulin N
- Human Prescription and OTC Drugs used in Dogs and Cats Factors Driving the Crossover Drugs Market Factors Restraining the Crossover Drugs Market Key Established Global Players in the Crossover Drugs Market
Find More Reports : http://www.researchbeam.com/cbr-pharma-insights-publisher
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452