The USA had the highest GDP in the world, worth about $18 trillion accounting for 24% in $75.21 trillion global GDP in 2015. The USA is the third most populated country with a population of 320 million that accounts for 4% of the global population.
Home health care refers to wide range of health care services that are provided to individuals at their residence for any illness or injury. Residential nursing care refers to provision of long- or short-term care for individuals who suffer from serious or persistent health issues or need recuperation services.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Home Care Providers, Nursing Care Facilities, Orphanages & Group Homes, Retirement Communities.
Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health care and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Home Health care And Residential Nursing Care Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Companies mentioned: National Health Service, Kindred Healthcare, Genesis HealthCare, Brookdale Senior Living, Healthsouth, Golden Living, Amedisys, Ensign Group and others.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Elderly Population.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for home health care and residential nursing care services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The home health care and residential nursing care services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are home health care services and residential nursing care services.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The home health care and residential nursing care services market section of the report gives context. It compares the home health care and residential nursing care services market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Elderly Population across selected countries.
Table of Contents-Key Points Covered
- Home Health Care And Residential Nursing Care Services Market Characteristics 11
2. USA’s Home Health Care And Residential Nursing Care Services Market 13
2.1 USA Home Health Care And Residential Nursing Care Services Market 13
2.1.1 USA Home Health Care And Residential Nursing Care Services Market Overview 13
2.1.2 USA Home Health Care And Residential Nursing Care Services Historic Market, 2012-2016 15
2.1.3 USA Home Health Care And Residential Nursing Care Services Forecast Market, 2016-2020 16
2.1.4 USA Market Size by Segment 17
Residential Nursing Care Services 17
Home Health Care Services 17
- Home Health Care And Residential Nursing Care Services Market Competitive Landscape 56
10.1 Company Profiles 57
10.2 National Health Service 57
10.2.1 Overview 57
10.2.2 Products and Services 57
10.2.3 Financial Performance 58
10.3 Kindred Healthcare 59
10.3.1 Overview 59
10.3.2 Products and Services 59
10.3.3 Strategy 59
10.3.4 Financial Performance 60
10.4 Golden Living 61
10.4.1 Overview 61
10.4.2 Products and Services 61
10.4.3 Strategy 61
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1 646 845 9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349(UK)
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com