HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 510 pages on title ‘PharmaPoint: HER2-Negative/HR+ and Triple Negative Breast Cancer – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Human epidermal growth factor receptor type 2 (HER2-) breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. HER2-negative breast cancer can be subdivided into hormone receptor-positive (HER2-/HR+), and triple negative breast cancer (TNBC). The prognoses of HER2-/HR+ and TNBC differ dramatically, as patients with TNBC progress more rapidly towards metastatic disease and only respond to chemotherapy agents. A large number of pipeline agents are being developed in HER2-/HR+ and/or TNBC, and are likely to change the treatment paradigm for these patients.
This report highlights the significant unmet need for expansion in the HER2- breast cancer marker across the eight major markets; it also discusses the associated commercial opportunities for new market entrants to gain a foothold in the market. GlobalData anticipates the HER2- breast cancer market to almost double, from $5.43B to $10.58B, over the forecast period of 2015-2025. The key drivers will be the incorporation of CDK4/6 inhibitors into the first-line metastatic setting and the rise of new targeted therapies and immunotherapies.
Key Questions Answered
– In HER2-/HR+ breast cancer, the recent launch of CDK4/6 inhibitors in the US market has changed the paradigm of treatment in metastatic setting in these patients. How will new late-stage drugs will be positioned in comparison to the CDK 4/6 inhibitor Ibrance (palbociclib)? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– Chemotherapy agents used in breast cancer are mostly well-established generics used in combination or as monotherapy. How will the advent of new therapies change the drug treatment landscape for HER2-negative breast cancer?
– Several new late-stage agents target specific patients population. How will these agents will compete against chemotherapies in terms of efficacy and market size?
– In 2015, the value of the HER2- breast cancer market in the 8MM was estimated to be $5.43B. This is forecast to grow to $10.58B by the end of the forecast period, with China the main driver of growth.
– The largest driver will be the incorporation of premium priced CDK4/6 inhibitors into the first line setting. Pfizer’s Ibrance and Novartis’ ribociclib are expected to each reach blockbuster status by the end of the forecast period.
– However, patent expiries of several blockbuster drugs and pricing difficulties are expected to limit growth in the HER2- breast cancer market over the forecast period.
– Large market opportunities remain for the development of novel therapies in patients who acquire resistance to endocrine therapy.
– Overview of HER2- breast cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment guidelines and disease management.
– Annualized HER2- breast cancer therapeutics market revenue, average cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for seven years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the HER2- breast cancer therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of middle- to late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HER2- breast cancer therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=304237
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 11
1.1 List of Tables 18
1.2 List of Figures 25
2 Introduction 30
2.1 Catalyst 30
2.2 Related Reports 31
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 31
3 Disease Overview 32
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 32
3.1.1 Etiology 32
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 33
3.1.3 Basic Breast Anatomy 35
3.2 Disease Classification/Staging Systems 36
3.3 Symptoms 38
3.4 Prognosis 38
3.5 Quality of Life 39
4 Epidemiology 42
4.1 Disease Background 42
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 43
4.3 Global Trends 46
4.3.1 US 46
4.3.2 5EU 47
4.3.3 Japan 47
4.3.4 China (Urban) 48
4.3.5 Prevalence and Survival 49
4.4 Forecast Methodology 52
4.4.1 Sources Used Tables 53
4.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 65
4.4.3 Sources Not Used 85
4.5 Epidemiological Forecast for Non-Invasive DCIS Breast Cancer (2015-2025) 86
4.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Non-Invasive DCIS Breast Cancer 86
4.5.2 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Non-Invasive DCIS Breast Cancer by HER2 Status 88
4.6 Epidemiological Forecast for Invasive Breast Cancer (2015-2025) 90
4.6.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Invasive Breast Cancer 90
4.6.2 Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of Invasive Breast Cancer 92
4.6.3 Age-Standardized Diagnosed Incidence of Invasive Breast Cancer 94
4.6.4 Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Invasive Breast Cancer 95
4.6.5 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Invasive Breast Cancer by Stage at Diagnosis 97
4.6.6 Diagnosed Incident Cases of Invasive Breast Cancer by HER2 Status 99
4.6.7 Diagnosed Incident Cases of HER2+ Invasive Breast Cancer by Stage at Diagnosis, Menopausal Status, and Site of Metastasis 101
4.6.8 Diagnosed Incident Cases of HER2-/HR+ Breast Cancer by Stage at Diagnosis, Menopausal Status, and Type of Biomarker Expression 105
4.6.9 Diagnosed Incident Cases of TN Breast Cancer by Stage at Diagnosis and BRCA Expression 108
4.7 Discussion 110
4.7.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 110
4.7.2 Limitations of the Analysis 112
4.7.3 Strengths of the Analysis 114
5 Disease Management 116
5.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 116
5.1.1 Screening and Diagnosis 116
5.1.2 Treatment Overview of Loco-Regional Breast Cancer 117
5.1.3 Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Treatment Regimen 121
5.1.4 Treatment of Metastatic HR+ Disease 127
5.1.5 Treatment of Metastatic TNBC 128
5.1.6 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 130
5.2 US 131
5.2.1 Diagnosis 131
5.2.2 Clinical Practice 132
5.3 France 135
5.3.1 Diagnosis 135
5.3.2 Clinical Practice 136
5.4 Germany 138
5.4.1 Diagnosis 138
5.4.2 Clinical Practice 139
5.5 Italy 141
5.5.1 Diagnosis 141
5.5.2 Clinical Practice 142
5.6 Spain 144
5.6.1 Diagnosis 144
5.6.2 Clinical Practice 145
5.7 UK 147
5.7.1 Diagnosis 147
5.7.2 Clinical Practice 148
5.8 Japan 150
5.8.1 Diagnosis 150
5.8.2 Clinical Practice 151
5.9 China 153
5.9.1 Diagnosis 153
5.9.2 Clinical Practice 154
6 Competitive Assessment 157
6.1 Overview 157
6.2 Product Profiles (Branded Therapies) 158
6.2.1 Ibrance (palbociclib) 158
6.2.2 Abraxane (nab-paclitaxel) 170
6.2.3 Afinitor (everolimus) 176
6.2.4 Avastin (bevacizumab) 183
6.2.5 Halaven (eribulin mesylate) 189
6.2.6 Ixempra (ixabepilone) 196
6.2.7 Faslodex (fulvestrant) 202
6.2.8 Doxil/Caelyx (pegylated liposomal doxorubicin) 212
6.3 Product Profiles (Hormonal Agents) 216
6.3.1 Tamoxifen 216
6.3.2 Aromatase Inhibitors 219……View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/304237-pharmapoint-her2-negative-hr-and-triple-negative-breast-cancer-global-drug-forecast-and-market
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HER2- breast cancer therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global HER2- breast cancer therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global HER2- breast cancer therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/304237-pharmapoint-her2-negative-hr-and-triple-negative-breast-cancer-global-drug-forecast-and-market
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218