The USA had the highest GDP in the world worth about $18 trillion accounting for 24% in $73 trillion global GDP. The USA is the third most populated country with a population of 320 million that accounts for 4% of the global population. About 15% of the USA’s population were senior citizens (above 65 years old) and the average life expectancy rate was 79 years.
Healthcare services deal with medical and remedial care service. Healthcare services also include furnishing medicine, medical or surgical treatment, nursing, hospital service, dental service, optometrical service and other complementary health services.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Markets compared: Healthcare Services, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Equipment.
Companies mentioned: DaVita, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ, Laboratory Corporation of America, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Cleveland Clinic, Brookdale Senior Living, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Sonic Healthcare Limited, Encompass home health and others.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison, Number of Hospitals, Number of Hospital Beds.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for healthcare services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The healthcare services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are hospitals and outpatient care centers, physicians and other healthcare practitioners, home healthcare and residential nursing care services, medical and diagnostic laboratories, dental services, substance abuse and residential mental health and veterinary services.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The healthcare services market section of the report gives context. It compares the healthcare services market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison, Hospitals, Hospital Beds across selected countries.
Table of Contents
1. Healthcare Services Market Characteristics 10
2. USA’s Healthcare Services Market 11
2.1 USA Healthcare Services Market 11
2.1.1 USA Healthcare Services Market Overview 11
2.1.2 USA Healthcare Services Historic Market, 2011 – 2015 12
2.1.3 USA Healthcare Services Forecast Market, 2015 – 2019 13
2.1.4 USA Market Size By Segment 14
Hospitals And Outpatient Care Centers 14
Physicians And Other Health Practitioners 14
Home Health Care And Residential Nursing Care Services 14
Medical And Diagnostic Laboratories 14
Dental Services 14
Substance Abuse And Residential Mental Health Facilities 14
Veterinary Services 14
2.1.5 USA Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospitals Per Million Population, 2011-2019, USD ($) 15
2.1.6 USA Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure Versus Number Of Hospital Beds Per Million Population, 2011-2019, USD ($) 17
3. Healthcare Services Market Global Context 19
3.1 Historic Market Growth 19
3.1.1 Drivers of the Market 20
3.1.2 Restraints on the Market 20
3.2 Forecast Market Growth 21
3.2.1 Drivers of the Market 21
3.2.2 Restraints on the Market 22
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1 646 845 9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349(UK)
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com