ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled ” Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 Update ” to it’s Large Report database.
Haemonetics Corporation (Haemonetics) is a healthcare company, which offers blood management technology and software solutions. The companys portfolio consists of integrated devices, information management software, and consulting services for improving clinical outcomes. It also offers a comprehensive suite of solutions to the blood supply chain, which ranges from plasma and blood collectors to hospitals. Haemonetics markets its products to blood collection groups and independent blood centers, national health organizations, hospital service providers, hospitals, group purchasing organizations, and bio-pharmaceutical companies through a direct sales force and independent distributors. It has subsidiaries in the Americas, Asia and Europe. Haemonetics is headquartered in Braintree, Massachusetts, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
Request for Sample PDF of Premium Research Report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=789878
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Haemonetics Corporation
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Read All Medical Equipments Market Research Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/medical-equipments-market-reports-109.html
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Haemonetics Corporation Company Snapshot 6
Haemonetics Corporation Company Overview 6
Haemonetics Corporation Pipeline Products and Clinical Trials Overview 7
Haemonetics Corporation Pipeline Analysis Overview 9
Business Description 9
Key Facts 9
Haemonetics Corporation – Major Products and Services 10
Haemonetics Corporation Pipeline Products by Development Stage 12
Haemonetics Corporation Pipeline Products Overview 14
Automated Whole Blood Collection System 14
Automated Whole Blood Collection System Product Overview 14
Blood Typing System 15
Blood Typing System Product Overview 15
Donor Doc 1.5 16
Donor Doc 1.5 Product Overview 16
Plasma Device 17
Plasma Device Product Overview 17
RCS Filter 18
RCS Filter Product Overview 18
SOLX Whole Blood Collection System – 24 Hours 19
SOLX Whole Blood Collection System – 24 Hours Product Overview 19
Haemonetics Corporation – Key Competitors 20
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States – 12207
Tel: +1-518-621-2074 / Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on Blogger at: http://healthcare-research-report.blogspot.in/