Orbis Research add’s New Report Global Anti-Obesity Drugs Market-Growth, Trends and Forecast (2017-2022) enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
The Global market for Anti-Obesity drugs Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2021. Obesity generally refers to a condition where a person is having a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more. Obesity in itself is a major risk factor for a number of diseases like diabetes, stroke, cardiovascular problems, and Cancer. According to USA’s CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) 34.9% or around 78.6 million of US adults are obese. According to WHO, in 2014, globally, around 1.9 billion adults were overweight, amongst which over 600 million were obese. The increase in high fat content diet, physical inactivity, life style changes, and genetics are the main cause for obesity.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Anti-Obesity Drugs Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/220314
The market for anti-obesity drugs have been segmented based on the type i.e. peripherally acting anti-obesity drugs and centrally acting anti-obesity drugs. Market for the Anti-obesity drugs is expected to increase due to rapid increase in patient population round the world and chronic nature of the disease. Due to limited efficacy of the current drugs and challenges in Combination therapy the Market expects novel drugs with better efficacy and lesser side effects.US FDA banned sibutramine in 2010 followed by UK, China, India and many other big markets. So, there is a Void for new players. As Bariatic surgery is not a replacement for drugs in obese patients so, the market size is always growing. Osymia, Suprenza, Xenical are amongst the most widely prescribed drugs for long term therapy. However, presently research is ongoing for combination therapy and drugs with lesser side effects. Contrave (NDA filled) by Takeda Pharmaceuticals is one of the drugs that have come up for combination therapy but US FDA approval is pending. Arena Pharmaceutical, GlaxoSmithKline, Novo-nordisk, Orexigen Therapeutics, Vivus, F. Hoffmann-La Roche are the key Players in the market.
Rapidly changing lifestyle, large patient pool all round the world, chronic nature of the disease are the major market drivers.
High expenditure of on research and development, Side effects on the existing drugs and not much availability of combination therapy poses a challenge in Market for anti-obesity drugs.
Place a Purchase Order for Global Anti-Obesity Drugs Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/220314
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Anti-Obesity drugs Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Anti-Obesity drugs Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research