Orbis Research Present’s Global Retinal Detachment Diagnostic Market-Trends and Forecasts (2017-2022) which Examine into the present trends, highlights the recent market growth, sales volume, Demand Scenarios and Opportunities emerging for business players in the near future.
The Global Market for Retinal Detachment (RD) diagnostic and therapeutic is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2022. Retinal detachment is a potentially blinding condition caused by separation of neurosensory retina from the underlying retinal pigment epithelium. Despite treatment advances, functional results remain poor (with only 42% achieving 6/12 vision and only 28% if the macula is involved). Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment (RRD) is the most common of the three forms of retinal detachment and demonstrates wide geographical variation with incidence reported between 6.3 and 17.9 per 100, 000 person with 7300 new cases estimated annually in the UK. With the change in lifestyle leading to an increase in myopia, diabetes etc., the number of patients with retinal detachment is on the rise.
Enquiry For Global Retinal Detachment Diagnostic Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/220356
The market for retinal detachment is basically segmented on the basis of equipment used either for diagnostics or for the treatment of the 3 forms of retinal detachment that are most widely prevalent. The vitrectomy packs segment accounts for the largest share and is anticipated to grow at the strong CAGR from 2015 to 2021 due to factors such as greater timesaving pertaining to operating room start-up time and cost saving by decreasing expenses and waste per surgery. Cases of RD has been on the rise in most developed countries and recently has seen a steady increase in developing countries including India and China. There is anecdotal evidence that RD is more common among the Jewish descent and less common among the people of African origin. The key players in the current market for most of the equipment and diagnostic area are Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, IRIDEX Corporation, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Lumenis Ltd. And many others.
Rapidly changing lifestyle leading to an increase in number of diabetics has led to a high occurrence of diabetic retinopathy. An increase in the number of cataract surgeries, myopia and a steadily increasing geriatric population in countries like China are the main market drivers for Retinal detachment diagnostic and therapeutic.
Providing a cost effective and efficient technology for the treatment of RD is one of the greatest market challenge.
Place a Purchase Order Global Retinal Detachment Diagnostic Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/220356
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Retinal Detachment market of Diagnostics and Therapeutic, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Retinal Detachment Diagnostic and Therapeutic Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research