Latest industry research report on: Global Ovarian Cancer Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
Ovarian Cancer (OC) is the fifth most common malignancy diagnosed in women, and the most common gynecological cancer, with an estimated 225,000 new cases diagnosed globally in 2008. Rates are particularly high in developed countries, and especially in Northern Europe. However, substantial improvements in the treatment of OC have been made in recent decades, through the introduction of platinum-based compounds, and improvements in surgery.
Request For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/915795
This has resulted in an increase in the percentage of patients that survive for five years, from approximately 20% in the 1970s, to the current rate of 45%. However, there have been no significant improvements in the treatment of the disease in recent years, with platinum-based compounds remaining the standard of care for firstand usually second-line treatment.
The differences between many of these products are relatively nuanced, and must be understood fully by companies seeking to position a novel drug in this market. This tabular heatmap framework, designed to provide an easily digestible summary of these clinical characteristics, provides detailed information on all late-stage clinical trial results for products in the OC market and late-stage pipeline. These are split along therapy lines, and are therefore reflective of the treatment algorithm.
All safety and efficacy endpoints reported in these trials are displayed, for both the drug and comparison groups. In addition, key study characteristics such as the size, composition and patient segment of the study population are provided. These results are presented in a visually accessible, color-coded manner in order to maximize ease of use.
The accompanying text provides a detailed analysis of the clinical benchmarks set by the current market landscape, and the anticipated changes to these benchmarks, and to the treatment algorithm, as a result of the late-stage pipeline.
- What are the clinical characteristics of currently approved therapies for OC, in terms of specific safety and efficacy parameters?
- What are the key unmet needs in this indication, and which clinical safety and efficacy parameters are the most closely linked to them?
- What types of therapy are in development and what modes of action do they employ?
- What impact will pipeline products have on the first-line, maintenance and recurrent disease market segments?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical landscape by considering the treatment options available for each patient segment.
- Visually compare the currently approved treatments available at each line of therapy, based on the most important efficacy and safety parameters tested in clinical trials.
- Assess the current late-stage pipeline, in terms of the likely positioning of each product and the implications for the clinical landscape at each line of therapy.
- Understand the relative strengths and weaknesses of the studies used to gather these data.
- Build up a nuanced understanding of the clinical benchmarks set by these products, and consider how the current late-stage pipeline will affect these benchmarks.
- Assess your own pipeline programs in light of these benchmarks in order to optimally position them and maximize uptake by clinicians.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207