Orbis Research Present’s Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market-Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2017-2022) has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
Global Multi-Parameter Monitors are devices that monitor various parameters such as arterial blood pressure, heart rate, body and skin temperature, oximetry and capnography with a single device. These devices have become popular as they are small, portable and user friendly. Periodic reports and immediate alerts for any sudden changes in the health of sick patients may give people an opportunity to act quickly and save the life of the person in danger. Even from a personal health monitoring perspective, the ability to relay the health information collected to a doctor or to a hospital for advanced or emergency assessment is a great asset to people.
The implanted multi-Parameter devices have the most important objective of avoiding hospitalization in patients. It is used to monitors the vital signs in post-surgical patients or patients who have chronic and critical diseases. A continuous monitoring of patients helps in tracking the prognosis of the patients and also alert the doctors and patients themselves in case of emergency.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/220309
The multi-parameter remote monitoring devices are used not only by medical professionals but also by the health conscious population. There is not only an increase in the population but there is also an overall increase in the awareness about healthcare and preventive medicine. These factors contribute to the growth of this market.
The affordability of multi-parameter monitors has augmented the growth of the market. Rise in the demand for quality treatment has generated the need for more patient monitors. Also with proliferation of telemedicine and medical tourism, the demand for multi-parameter monitors is expected to surpass supply in the next decade.
The multi-parameter remote monitoring devices are segmented based on the basis of type of device and target area. The different types of devices include patient monitors, clinical decision support systems, surveillance & networking, wireless monitoring, cable less measurement and others. The devices are segregated according to the target area as cardiology, neurology, respiratory, fetal & neonatal, weight monitoring, temperature monitoring, remote monitoring, remote monitoring and others. The market is segmented geographically as North America (US and Canada), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, Israel and Others), Latin America (Argentina, Mexico, Brazil and Others) and Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, South Africa and Others).
Place a Purchase Order for Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/220309
Rising incidences of chronic diseases due to lifestyle changes, increase in aging population, need to contain healthcare expenditure, demand for home based monitoring devices and ease of use & portability devices are some of the factors propelling the growth of the multi-parameter patient monitoring market.
Resistance from the healthcare industry professional towards the adoption the patient monitoring systems and stringent regulatory framework are hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Major Points Covered in Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Report:
- Executive Summary
- Key Inferences
- Market Overview & Industry Trends
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities & Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Global Internet of Things in Healthcare Market Segmentation
- Global Internet of Things in Healthcare Market by Geography – Regional shares and forecast
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Vendors
- Analyst outlook for Investment Opportunities
- Future outlook of the market
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research