Spine-related disorders and deformities are treated using motion preservation devices. Disorders such as spinal stenosis and lumbar degenerative spondylolisthesis are caused due to the degeneration of intervertebral disc, deformity, tumors, and trauma. Implant systems equipped with specially designed spinal instrumentation such as plates, rods, and screws, which are used for fusion, correct deformities, and stabilize & strengthen the spine, are used in motion preservation surgical procedures.
Do Enquiry For Sample Report @ https://goo.gl/2YA45U
The motion preservation devices market generated $920 million in 2015, and is projected to reach $1,902 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 10.9% from 2016 to 2022. The market is driven by factors such as increase in geriatric population, rise in incidence of spinal disorders, and growth in patient awareness about advances in spinal surgeries, such as artificial disc replacement. However, unfavorable reimbursement scenario and stringent regulatory approval procedure hamper the market growth.
The report segments the motion preservation devices market based on product type, surgery, and region. According to the product type, it is segmented into dynamic stabilization devices, artificial disc replacement devices, annulus repair devices, and nuclear disc prostheses devices. Based on the type of surgery, the market is segmented into open spine surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery. The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key market players have adopted product development strategies such as product launches, approvals, and clinical trials. For instance, in September 2012, Globus Medical, Inc. received FDA approval for SECURE-C Artificial Cervical Disc, which is used to replace the diseased cervical disc causing arm pain and/or weakness or numbness.
Do Enquiry Before Purchasing Report @ https://goo.gl/wCnVSm
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report offers an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations of the global motion preservation market for the period of 2014–2022 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions is provided along with the factors that drive and restrict the market growth.
- Quantitative analysis of the market for the period of 2014–2022 is provided to understand the financial scenario.
- The regional and country-level analyses of the market are provided in the report.
Key Market Players
- Aurora Spine Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- HPI Implants
- Paradigm Spine
- RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Raymedica, Inc.
- Spinal Kinetics, Inc.
- Ulrich GmbH & Co. KG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.