Latest industry research report on: Global Large Therapy Area Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
Immunology is a large therapy area characterized by disorders of the immune system – specifically an aberrant immune response against healthy tissues present in the body, leading to chronic or acute inflammation. Depending on the specific site affected, this can lead to various types of chronic pain and loss of mobility, and have a negative impact on quality of life.
This disease area has a total of 2,145 products in active development, trailing only oncology, infectious diseases and central nervous system disorders in terms of pipeline size. There are a total of 529 immunology pipeline products that act on first-in-class molecular targets, representing approximately 40% of the total immunology pipeline for which the molecular target was disclosed.
Request For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/970728
Due to a degree of crossover between immunology indications in terms of their underlying pathophysiology, it is not uncommon for products being developed for this therapy area to have developmental programs testing them across multiple indications.
Approximately one-fifth of first-in-class pipeline products are in development for two or more indications within the therapy area. This presents an opportunity for companies to develop innovative products across multiple immune disorders, and therefore reach a larger pool of patients than products developed for single indications.
- What are the key points of overlap in the pathophysiology of immune disorders?
- What is the current standard of treatment across these markets, and what lessons can be learned by companies seeking to innovate and build on these products?
- Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
- Which first-in-class targets are most promising?
- Do immunology products attract high deal values, and which specific product types are able to attract the highest values?
- Which molecule types and molecular targets dominate the deals landscape?
Reasons to buy
- Appreciate the current clinical and commercial landscapes by considering disease pathogenesis, etiology, epidemiology, symptoms, co-morbidities and complications, and treatment options.
- Identify leading products and companies within the market, as well as key unmet needs, in order to gain a competitive understanding of gaps in the market.
- Review key pipeline trends by analyzing therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, and identify key trends regarding innovation within each segment.
- Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, all first-in-class targets in the immunology pipeline have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential, and the most promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
- Identify promising first-in-class pipeline assets that have had no prior involvement in licensing or co-development deals, and are therefore potentially suitable for in-licensing
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207