Orbis Research Present’s Global Insulin Infusion Pumps Market-Growth, Trends and Forecast (2017-2022) Major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
The Global Market for Insulin Infusion Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2022. Insulin infusion pumps are medical device used to administer Insulin for management of Diabetes mellitus. According to WHO, 9% of adults in the world have diabetes and 1.5 million deaths are due to diabetes each year. This simply reflects the large patient population suffering from Diabetes. The large patient pool, chronic nature of the disease and increased awareness for management of Diabetes are key factors that boost the Insulin Infusion Pumps market.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Insulin Infusion Pumps Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/220346
The insulin infusion pumps altogether works as an alternative to traditional system of daily injections or an Insulin pen. The Insulin Infusion Pumps reduces the large swings in blood glucose level, less pain, deliver more accurately compared to injections and scheduling of meal timings are not required when using pumps. This altogether makes more user friendly for patients to shift towards using of Infusion pumps. The Market for Insulin infusion Pumps have been segmented into Traditional Insulin Pumps, Disposable Insulin Pumps, Smart Pumps, Insulin Reservoirs, Insulin infusion sets and other devices. There market all round the world has a steady growth. The North America has the largest market followed by Europe and Asia. Due to increased incidence of Diabetes in Asia-pacific, the market is expected to see a rapid growth in this region, in the forecast period. However, Cost of infusion pumps, development of oral insulin, Insulin Aerosols as inhalers can pose a challenge to the insulin infusion pumps market in the future. The key players in the market are Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic Inc., Roche, Smiths Medical, Insulet Corporation, Tandem Diabetes care, Asante Solutions, Nipro Diagnostics and others.
Large Population of Diabetes patients, chronic nature of the disease, and Aging population are the key factors acting as market drivers.
Cost of the Insulin infusion pumps, lack of training and knowledge in handling of Insulin Infusion pumps and development of Oral insulin, Aerosol insulin as inhalers are challenges for insulin infusion pumps market.
Place a Purchase Order Global Insulin Infusion Pumps Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/220346
What the Report Offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Insulin infusion pumps Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Insulin infusion pumps Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research