Innovation Tracking Factbook Market is a comprehensive, granular analysis of the 20,756 products currently in the pharmaceutical industry pipeline, from the Discovery stage through to Pre-registration and split into therapy areas and key indications. This Innovation Tracking Factbook Market pipeline is also benchmarked against its size across each segment in 2015, and an assessment of the level of first-in-class innovation is provided.
Scope of this Innovation Tracking Factbook Market Research Report:
- What is the current size and composition of the pharmaceutical industry of Innovation Tracking Factbook Market pipeline and how has it changed since Q1 2015? What can we learn from this?
- The largest therapy area, by a substantial margin, is oncology, and, with growth in the pipeline sizes for all major oncology indications since Q1 2015, this trend appears set to continue. Why is this the case?
- What is the overall advantage for companies including first-in-class product developments in their Innovation Tracking Factbook Market pipeline portfolio, rather than opting for better-characterized established molecular targets?
- What factors have been driving the increasing number of first-in-class product approvals over recent decades?
- What strategies have companies typically been pursuing with their Innovation Tracking Factbook Market pipeline portfolio, in terms of how diverse, specialized or innovative they have been? Specifically, what strategies have the top 25 pharmaceutical companies been following?
- What key discernible trends have appeared in the strategic consolidations landscape in the past decade and which disease areas have been most active?
Get a Sample PDF Report @
This Innovation Tracking Factbook Market report is placed on analysis of the development of innovative drugs, specifically first-in-class innovation. Over recent decades, in addition to an increase in the yearly number of new chemical entity approvals by the FDA, the number and proportion of these approvals that were first-in-class at the time of approval have also increased.
Major TOC included in this Innovation Tracking Factbook Market Report:
- Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Industry Pipeline
- Assessment of Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Industry Pipeline
- Company Analysis
- Deals Analysis
- Licensing Deals
- Co-development Deals
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Raising
Browse 18 market data tables and 48 figures evenly distributed through 70 pages and in-depth TOC on Innovation Tracking Factbook Market Report @
Innovation, particularly the development of new products, is a crucial element of the pharmaceutical industry. The Innovation Tracking Factbook Market is highly research-intensive, being deeply reliant on a high level of R&D investment and a strong product pipeline to maintain growth and ensure long-term revenue generation.
Key Reasons to Purchase this Innovation Tracking Factbook Market Report:
- Achieve an up-to-date understanding of the landscape of the overall pharmaceutical pipeline, on both a broad and granular level; this also provides a highly accessible reference which is useful in any pharmaceutical strategic decision making process
- Benchmark key therapy areas and indications in terms of the number of Innovation Tracking Factbook Market pipeline products and level of innovation, and assess one’s own strategic positioning against this backdrop
- Understand the contemporary role and importance of radical and incremental innovation within the various disease areas and indications
- Make key decisions about the role of innovation within one’s own Innovation Tracking Factbook Market pipeline portfolio
Price of Report: $2995 (Single User Licence)
Purchase Report @
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com