In-vitro fertilization is a type of assisted reproductive technology that helps women in conceiving. The global IVF market was valued at $9.3 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow up to $21.6 billion by 2020. Delayed pregnancy in women is one of the major driving factors of the IVF market, as the chances of conceiving lowers with age. The pregnancy success rate with IVF technique is higher in the age group of 35-39. Other driving factors of the IVF market are rise in infertility rate due to rise in stress levels, change in life style and fertility related diseases. Globally, the number of couples with infertility issues was found to be 48.5 million in 2010.
The major limiting factor of this market is the cost involved in the treatment. The patient may not conceive in the first cycle of IVF procedure. Many cycles have to be undergone by the patient to achieve pregnancy, and this adds to the overall cost. The average cost of this procedure is approximately $10,000-$20,000. This acts as a major limitation in adoption of the technique for people with low income. Another challenge is the low level of awareness in the developing economies such as Nigeria. Awareness can be created through medical tourism and availability of low cost IVF treatments.
Request For Sample Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/156
The companies profiled in this report include Vitrolife AB, Cooper Surgical. Inc., Cook Medicals, Thermo Scientific, Irvine Scientific Inc., Genea Biomedx, Oxford Gene Technology, Auxogyn Inc., EMD Serono Inc. and Ova Science.
- In-depth analysis of the IVF market, segmented based on instruments, reagents and media, technology, end users and geographies
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020
- Assessment and ranking of the factors affecting the global market and impact analysis of the same
- Identification of key investment pockets in the market, which would assist companies to take profitable investment decisions
- Study of the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers in the market, based on porter’s five force analysis
- Understanding the key intermediaries in the market based on value chain analysis
- Analysis of trends in various geographic segments that would help the companies to plan their strategies depending on the region
- SWOT and competitive analysis of the key players, which would help stakeholders to understand trends followed by their competitors and take actionable decisions
Ask For Discount on Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/156
- Fertility clinics
- Instruments and reagent manufacturers
- Cryopreservation banks
- Government and private institutes
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452