Orbis Research Present’s Global Hair Restoration Services Market-Growth, Trends and Forecast (2017-2022) has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
The Global hair restoration services market is estimated to grow at CAGR of 25% from 2014 to 2021. The hair restoration market is growing across the globe as more and more people realize there are solutions for combating hair loss.
Hair restoration services is a procedure in which hair is moved from the back and/or sides of the scalp, where the hair is permanent (donor area), to areas that are thinning or bald on the front, top, or crown of the scalp (recipient area). Once transplanted, the hair will continue to grow for a person’s lifetime.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Hair Restoration Services Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/220327
The global hair restoration services market consist of four segments:
- The technique of hair transplant has come to the rescue. There are two techniques of hair transplant, one is called the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and the other is known as FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant). FUT technique is the one majorly adopted by doctors, but FUE is also seen to be gaining momentum with the advent of international chains and few trained FUE doctors. The cost per graft in the market varies from INR 50 to INR 200 and more depending on the technique used, operating doctor name, clinic’s brand name, location of the center etc.
- By therapy – Laser cap, Revage laser system, Theradome LH80 Pro, iGrow hair grow system.
- By geography – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world. The size of the Indian hair transplant market is estimated at INR 453 Crore in FY 2012-13. In addition, International chains are seeing India as a potential market for hair restoration.
Growing celebrity and media influence, increasing awareness to take care of one’s appearance, peer pressure, societal pressure, growing urbanization, higher income, higher awareness levels and growing word of mouth are the potential drivers for the hair restoration market. Further, large number of customers in the age group of 25 – 30 years (at the time of marriage) undergoes hair transplant service in the country.
Some of the key players of the market are :- Allergan, Inc., Alma Laser, Beiersdorf AG, Cynosure, L’Oréal SA, Lumenis, Personal Microderm, Solta Medical, Inc., Photomedex etc.
Place a Purchase Order for Global Hair Restoration Services Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/220327
What makes our report unique?
- Market Definition for the Global hair restoration services Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global hair restoration services Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research