Global Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global generics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– For the purposes of this profile, a generic is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the ‘generic-eligible’ market, are not included.
– The market value is evaluated at ex-factory prices.
– Market volume is quantified here as the percentage of the total ethical pharmaceutical market volume in a country or region which is accounted for by generic drugs. It is therefore a generics penetration rate measure, not an absolute measure of market volume.
– All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
– The global generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $318bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% between 2012 and 2016.
– Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 78.6% of total pharma volume in 2016.
– The onset of the global economic crisis has led to several countries strengthening their generic policies. These policies have contributed to the strong growth experienced in this market in recent years.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244417
– Market volumes for the telecommunication services market represent the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers.
– All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2015 average annual exchange rates.
– The global telecommunication services market is forecast to generate total revenues of $1,194,143.2m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.4% between 2012 and 2016.
– Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 8,538.1 million subscriptions in 2016.
– The decline in global market value was chiefly driven by the falling value of the European market, which lost around 22% of its overall value between 2012 and 2016.
Reasons to buy :
– What was the size of the global generics market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global generics market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global generics market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global generics market?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com