ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled ” Global Critical Care Therapeutics Market 2017-2021 ” to it’s Large Report database.
Critical care or intensive care is the close monitoring and treatment given to individuals with acute, life-threatening illness or injuries such as shock, burns, accidents, complicated surgeries, sepsis, and severe breathing problems. It usually takes place in an ICU or trauma center. Plasma is the fluid portion of the blood, in which all the blood cells are suspended. It makes up about 55% of the total volume of the blood. The other components such as red blood cell (RBC), white blood cell (WBC), and platelets together comprise the remaining 45% of the blood. Plasma is mainly made up of water, which accounts for about 91% of the total volume.
Technavios analysts forecast the global critical care therapeutics market to grow at a CAGR of 3.62% during the period 2017-2021.
Request for Sample PDF of Premium Research Report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=943578
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global critical care therapeutics market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from sales of critical care therapeutics was considered.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio’s report, Global Critical Care Therapeutics Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Read All Healthcare Market Research Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/healthcare-market-reports-56.html
Table of Contents
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Research Methodology
PART 04: Introduction
Key market highlights
The role of plasma therapeutics in critical care industry
Introduction to plasma therapeutics
Introduction to anticoagulants
PART 05: Global critical care therapeutics: Market landscape
Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by drug class
Global albumin market
Global prothrombin complex concentrates market
Global antithrombin concentrates market
Global factor XIII concentrates market
Global fibrinogen concentrates market
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
Pulmonary embolism (PE)
Acute coronary syndrome
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States – 12207
Tel: +1-518-621-2074 / Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on Blogger at: http://healthcare-research-report.blogspot.in/