Orbis Research Present’s Global Body Composition Analyzer Market Growth, Trend, and Forecast (2017-2022) Provide An overview On Market Strategies and Competitive Landscape.
The Global Market for Body Composition Analyzer Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2021. Body composition Analyzers are set of instruments used for determination of various parameters of body composition like, body fat percentage, Intracellular water, extra-cellular water, Total body water, Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), Bioelectrical Impedance, Body mass Index (BMI) and many other. The increase in obese patients, metabolic disorders and increasing health cautiousness amongst youth and middle aged are the driving factors for growth in this sector. According to WHO, in 2014, globally, around 1.9 billion adults were overweight, amongst which over 600 million were obese. This simply reflects the large patient pool only amongst obese patients.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Body Composition Analyzer Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/220343
The WHO initiative and many government initiatives on Preventive Healthcare will also boost this market. The market have been segmented into Bioimpedance Analyzer, Skinfold Calipers, and Hydrostatic Weighing, Air Displacement Plethysmography, Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry and others. Currently, Europe has the largest market for Body Composition Analyzers, followed by North America. Bioimpedance analyzers has the largest market amongst the different Body composition analyzers. The global increase in healthcare cautiousness have given trend of having Body composition Analyzers in Gyms, fitness centers, Sports centers and many Healthcare centers. This trend will augment the Body Composition Analyzer market growth. However, due to high cost and possible errors in the instrument there is a reluctance for purchase amongst End-users. Overall, market sees a sustained growth. The Key Players in this sector are Hologic Inc., Omron Healthcare Inc., GE Healthcare Inc., Beurer GmbH, Tanita, InBody Co. Ltd., BodyStat, SECA GmbH, and others.
Large Obese Patient Pool, Increasing awareness for good health and fitness, increasing metabolic disorders, and WHO/ Government Initiatives are the key market drivers for Body Composition Analyzer market.
High cost, limited usage amongst mass population and limited quality products in market are a challenge in this sector.
Place a Purchase Order for Global Body Composition Analyzer Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/220343
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Body Composition Analyzer Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Body Composition Analyzer Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Key Points Covered in Global Body Composition Analyzer Industry Report:
Global Market: Geographical Landscape
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research