Orbis Research Present’s Global Anti-hypertensive Drugs Market-Market Share, Trends and Forecasts (2017-2022) enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
The Global Market for Anti-Hypertensive Drugs is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2022 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2022. Hypertension is a chronic medical condition where there is an increase in Blood pressure in the arteries (higher than 140 over 90mm Hg). Hypertension is in itself a risk factor for hypertensive heart diseases, coronary artery diseases, stroke, aortic aneurysm, Peripheral artery disease and chronic kidney disease. As Per WHO 2014 data, globally, 22% of adults aged over 18yrs had increased blood pressure. Prevalence of hypertension was more in American and African regions compared to South-east Asia and Europe. USA’s CDC (Centre for Disease control &prevention) stated that 70million American Adults have high blood pressure with only approximately 52% i.e. half the patient pool had got the condition under control. So, the immensely large patient pool is in itself a huge market driver. The trend follows in Asia, Europe and Africa.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Anti-hypertensive Drugs Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/220336
The general cause of hypertension have been observed to be due to Physical inactivity, salt rich diet, alcohol and tobacco use and specific cause have been observed to be due to Kidney diseases, pheochromocytoma, hyperthyroidism, congenital adrenal hyperplasia etc. Anti-Hypertensive drugs have excellently improved the condition of patients suffering from hypertension remarkably. The market segment is widely divided into eight segments with respect to mechanism of action, such as, Diuretics, ACE inhibitors, ARBs, CCBs, beta-adrenergic blockers, alpha-adrenergic blockers, central sympatholytic and vasodilators. However, there have been a decline in anti-hypertensive therapy market due to patent expiry. Present market however, sees a shift towards combination therapy. The benefit of combination therapy includes, cost effectiveness, decrease in adverse effects, prevention of further hypertension related complications like stroke etc. This may increase the market of hypertensive drugs to XX% by 2020.
Rapidly changing lifestyle, large patient pool all round the world, chronic nature of the disease, and rise in combination therapy are the factors boosting the market growth.
Patent expiry and increase in more market players hinders the big pharma giants.
Place a Purchase Order for Global Anti-hypertensive Drugs Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/220336
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Anti-hypertensive drugs Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Anti-hypertensive drugs Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research