Fetal monitoring is a vital diagnostic tool, which is used for monitoring the heart rate and movement of fetus, and maternal contractions. Fetal monitors are vital devices that are used for monitoring uterine contractions during labor. In addition, they are used for monitoring the progress of labor, and in particular, wellbeing of the fetus. Fetal monitoring is a medical method to check the health of an unborn baby to ensure safe birth of the newborn. Fetal monitors are used in the treatment of disabilities such as mental retardation, vision & hearing problems, chronic lung diseases, hypothermia, jaundice, and neonatal diseases.
The global fetal monitoring market is driven by factors such as surge in preterm births & birth rates, technological advancements, and increase in need for fetal monitoring during pregnancy. In addition, rise in antepartum hemorrhage rate, premature delivery rate, and surge in the need for fetal monitoring supplement the market growth. However, high cost of equipment, stringent regulatory procedures, and low prevalence of birth rates especially in few developed countries impede the market growth. Furthermore, emerging technologies, such as portable & wireless products and untapped emerging economies offer lucrative opportunities for the market players.
Request For Sample Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1048246
The global fetal monitoring market is segmented on the basis of product, portability, method, application, and geography. This market is segmented based on product into instruments & consumables and software. The instruments & consumables segment is further divided into ultrasound, electronic fetal/maternal monitor, fetal electrodes, fetal Doppler, uterine contraction monitor, telemetry solutions, accessories & consumables, and other products. Based on portability, the market is categorized into non-portable systems and portable systems. Based on method, the market is categorized into non-invasive and invasive. The application areas of the market are antepartum fetal monitoring and intrapartum fetal monitoring. The users of the market are hospitals, clinics, and others. The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in report are GE Healthcare (UK), Analogic Corporation, Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc., GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Medtronic Plc, Arjohuntleigh (subsidiary of Getinge AB), Neoventa Medical AB, Natus Medical Incorporated, and Spacelabs Healthcare (subsidiary of OSI Systems).
You Can Also Customize the Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1048246
Key Market Benefits
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global fetal monitoring market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry for the period of 2014–2022 is provided in the report to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analyses of key segments of the industry helps in understanding the types of products and technologies used across geographies.
- Key market players along with their strategies have been provided in the report to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Fetal Monitoring Market Key Segment
The global fetal monitoring market is segmented into product, technique, portability, application, end user, and geography
Ask for Discount on Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1048246
- Instruments & Consumables
- 2D Ultrasound
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Doppler Imaging
- Uterine Contraction Monitor
- Internal Monitoring
- External Monitoring
- Electronic Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Fetal Electrodes
- Fetal Doppler
- Telemetry Solutions
- Accessories & Consumables
- Other Products
- Intrapartum Fetal Monitoring
- Antepartum Fetal Monitoring
By End User
- Others (Academics, Research Centers, Diagnostic Clinics, and Others)
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452