The Global Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Industry.
Get a PDF Sample @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058387
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the Major Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments and Tests such as Abaxis, Inc., Alere Inc. and HemoCue AB
but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like –
Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Browse more detail information about @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-point-of-care-instruments-tests-10058387
Some Important Factors in Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Markets:
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- Nova Biomedical Corporation, the largest privately owned in vitro diagnostic company in the United States provides handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for glucose, ketone, lactate, and creatinine point-of-care testing.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialty, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Single User Licence: $1195
Purchase report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10058387
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is a useful reference tool for in vitro diagnostic associations.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com