Epidermolysis bullosa (EB) is a group of inherited bullous disorders characterized by blister formation in response to mechanical trauma. Symptoms include blistering of skin, deformity or loss of fingernails and toenails, internal blistering, including on the throat, esophagus, upper airway, stomach, intestines and urinary tract, skin thickening on palms and soles of the feet (hyperkeratosis) and scalp blistering, scarring and hair loss (scarring alopecia). Treatment includes antibiotics, antibiotic and surgery.
- Radiant Insights’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Epidermolysis Bullosa – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
- The Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Epidermolysis Bullosa and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 7, 1, 8 and 4 respectively for Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively for Epidermolysis Bullosa.
- Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Radiant Insights’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report “Epidermolysis Bullosa – Pipeline Review, H2 2016” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/epidermolysis-bullosa-pipeline-review-h2-2016
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology)
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/epidermolysis-bullosa-pipeline-review-h2-2016/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Epithelial Ovarian Cancer – Pipeline Review Market
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis – Pipeline Review Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519