Electrophysiology (EP) is the branch of science that deals with the study of electric activity in the human body. EP devices are used to treat abnormal electrical properties of cell and tissues that leads to various cardiac arrhythmias. Innovative Electrophysiology technologies are developed to improve the diagnosis and treatment of life-threatening conditions, such as atrial fibrillation (AF), atrial flutter, Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW), atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardia (AVNRT), and other cardiac arrhythmias.
The growing incidence of AF-one of the most common heart rhythm disorder or arrhythmia is the prime factor to drive the growth of the EP market. In addition, cardiovascular diseases treatment market is assured to grow on account of unmet clinical needs and upcoming treatment modifications. Increase in baby boomer generation with high-risk of targeted diseases and increase in adoption of EP catheter ablation propels the market growth. Moreover, rise in focus of the key players toward innovative EP technologies (such as 3D mapping systems, novel diagnostic catheters, and laser ablation systems), has fuel the demand for EP devices across various settings in EP labs.
Do Inquire About Report: https://goo.gl/3LTE6Z
The world electrophysiology market is segmented on the basis of product, indication and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented primarily into EP ablation catheters, EP laboratory devices, EP diagnostic catheters, access devices and others. EP ablation catheter is further sub-segmented into cryoablation EP catheters, radiofrequency EP catheters, microwave EP catheters, laser EP catheters, and navigational advanced mapping accessories. Radiofrequency EP catheters are further categorized into conventional and irrigated-tip ablation catheters. Radiofrequency EP catheters has the largest market share, owing to high prevalence rate of atrial fibrillation and technological advancements in RF ablation such as irrigated tip catheters, which is found to be superior (in terms of efficacy and safety) than conventional RF ablation. Cryoablation EP catheter market is expected to grow at the fastest rate due to technological advancements in this sector and preferred option by the physicians to ablate abnormal cardiac cells, where procedural precision is crucial.
Request For Sample Report: https://goo.gl/zpQxif
Product development and launch is the mostly adopted strategy in the electrophysiology market followed by acquisition. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key players that operate in the world Electrophysiology market such as:
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- Biosense Webster, Inc. (a Johnson & Johnson Company)
- Medtronic, Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world electrophysiology market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market, by product, helps understand various types of devices used for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome, atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardia, and other cardiac arrhythmias.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various geographies.
- Porter’s Five Forces model will interpret the bargaining power of suppliers and buyers, threat of new entrants and substitutes, and competition amongst the key players.
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452