Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Diabetic neuropathy is nerve damage caused by diabetes. The type of neuropathy occurring in the arms, hands, legs and feet is known as diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Symptoms include numbness or tingling in the feet pain or discomfort in the feet or legs-including prickly, sharp pain or burning feet, muscle weakness and loss of muscle tone in the feet and lower legs, loss of balance, dry feet and cracked skin. The predisposing factors include diabetes, smoking and kidney diseases. Treatment includes antidepressants, anti-seizure and opioid analgesics.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 2, 1 and 6 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy – Overview 6
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy – Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 9
Products under Development by Companies 10
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 11
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy – Therapeutics Assessment 12
Assessment by Target 12
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 14
Assessment by Route of Administration 16
Assessment by Molecule Type 18
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 20
Achelios Therapeutics Inc 20
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: