Diabetic Macular Edema – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Diabetic macular edema (DME) occurs when blood vessels in the retina of patients with diabetes begin to leak into the macula, the part of the eye responsible for detailed central vision. Common symptoms of DME are blurry vision, floaters, double vision, and eventually blindness if it goes untreated. Risk factors include age and diabetes.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Diabetic Macular Edema and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 4, 20, 5, 1, 18 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diabetic Macular Edema (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Diabetic Macular Edema – Overview 8
Diabetic Macular Edema – Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 14
Products under Development by Companies 15
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 18
Diabetic Macular Edema – Therapeutics Assessment 19
Assessment by Target 19
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 22
Assessment by Route of Administration 26
Assessment by Molecule Type 28
Diabetic Macular Edema – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 30
Aciont Inc 30
ActiveSite Pharmaceuticals Inc 30
Acucela Inc 31
Aerpio Therapeutics Inc 31
Allergan Plc 32
Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc 32
Araim Pharmaceuticals Inc 33
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: